Friday, June 22, 2012

Pictures!

Well as you may know I love to find funny Hunger Games pictures and post them here, so here is are some more....

Ham-On-Wheat or Turkey-On-Rye

(Click to read) Not real, but wow

Aw, I remember this...

MOMMY!

So true. Nobody kills the cutest baker in Panem

AMAZING! That would be so awesome if this was the poster for Catching Fire! 


P.S. I may not be able to post as often this week as we are VERY busy preparing for the Hunger Games Memorial Feast on Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh (shudder), THAT. As my where-abouts are currently unknown, I might not make it. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you know today is National Peeta Day? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Rue- Im still worried! President Paylor's military has been pulled into finding you!

      Rose- YAY! HAPPY PEETA DAY! I must go tell Dad! He'll probably make us celebrate by eating bread and cakes all day :P

      Aimeebob- Hehehe this is why I love the internet :D

      Delete