Monday, June 4, 2012

Pictures I took in the Capitol

Hey All! I'm pretty busy at the moment working with my family on our new fashion line Mellark Manière (Mellark Fashion in French, some old language from way before Panem was even founded)
Even though we all find this fashion stuff a bit ridiculous (me and Mom especially), its been kinda fun seeing myself on the covers of Capitol magazines! 
Cinna and I went for a walk around the Capitol today with Rue and Hannah. We realized that some paparazzi were following us, so Rue and I thought it would be funny if we ditched Cinna and Hannah so they could be caught holding hands or something. 
After Rue and I managed to ditch them we purchased some cheap camera's at a tourist store -by cheap I mean cheap by Capitol standards- and spent the day taking pictures and causing mischief!
(Just click on the pictures if you want to see them bigger)








The interior of the Train Station. Here Rue and I some interesting brochures about the days when this place brought in the Tributes from the districts for the annual Hunger Games
Rue and I took the train to the outskirts of the Capitol to take pictures of its famous skyline

An AMAZING view of the city from the top of the old Remake Center Museum 

Some more scary Capitol people we met outside the old Training Center (where we are staying)

Mom and Dad relaxing after a long day of being... Um... Well.. Katniss and Peeta Mellark!

And finally, my bedroom! Its sooo comfy! 


Anyway Rue and I need to go hide... Cinna is coming, and he sounds annoyed! 
Stay tuned for my private interview with Caesar Flickerman later this week!

*~*Finch Primrose Mellark*~*








6 comments:

  1. Finch! Now I need to WAIT to hear about this! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe. We should ditch Cinna and Hannah more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im Aimeebob and I love your pictures and I love your blog! Tell you dad that he is really cute and funny! :) same to yuo mom tell her that I love her personality
    ! :) Check out my blog at www.aimeesprincesscorner.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aimeebob!
      Thanks its so nice that my parents have such awesome fans!
      Finch
      P.S. I LOVED your blog! so cute!

      Delete
  4. Thanks! When I saw you were following it I was like REALLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete