Friday, June 8, 2012

5 Followers Contest Time!

Hey Everyone, its time for Adventure's in District 12's first ever contest!
As you can see from the post below, I've been doing a bit of photography lately. So I thought it would be cool to have a photo contest!
Here is how the contest will work
1. Send your pictures/photos/drawing/painting to finchodair4@gmail.com (pictures/photos/drawing/painting must be Hunger Games related)
2. Next Friday (June 15th) I will post all the pictures on this website
3. Then you can head on over to the poll and vote on your favorite
4. The winner with the most votes will receive a awesome prize

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor


~*~ Finch ~*~


P.S. Shout out to Aimeebob for being my 5th follower! And thank you to all my wonderful fans and followers, this blog would be nothing without you!

2 comments: