Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Capitol Photoshoot Part 2


Effie found a notebooks of Cinna's (the one who died right before the Quarter Quell) entitled For The Baby Mockingjay, and inside were drawings of me!
"How did he know!? He was dead long before I even married Peeta!" Mom gasped as she flipped through the drawings of me in beautiful gowns and other outfits.
"I think even Cinna I could tell you loved me, even if it took you a Rebellion to realize it." Dad said sweetly putting his arm around her shoulders.
"Shut up Peeta!" Mom giggled, blushing.
"Yea, yea, its all so sweet,  now lets choose one for that Memorial Party next week!" Haymitch said gruffly, eating a muffin that was on my plate a few seconds ago.

So I need YOUR help deciding which dress to wear! I know they are fuzzy, so just click on them to see them close up , and clear. Here are the top 5 designs/drawing....





Head on over to the POLL and vote for which outfit I wear for the Hunger Games Memorial Feast!
P.S. Please leave a comment after voting! 
P.P.S. Hurry because I need to tell Venia my choose by next Wednesday! (Yes she is a amazingly quick seamstress, I think the Capitol machines help!)

3 comments:

  1. I voted for the purple one. I think it's gorgeous I wish there was one with something to do with or colors of fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the green one. They are all so pretty, I'm sure all of them would be SOOOOOO pretty one you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both! There is one with fire but thats for later!!
      Finch

      Delete