Thursday, May 24, 2012

And the winner is....

"So Finch, have you decided on your dress for the feast yet?" Venia's high pitched voice asked, as I dipped my roll in hot chocolate (a Mellark tradition).
"Yea." 

And here is the winning dress..... Drumroll please.......

-----
----
---
--
-
--
---
----
-----

Tada! The green is the winner! This is perfect! It reminds me of District 12's woods. 
(I have a surprise for tomorrows interview dress!) 

Suddenly, I heard a very familiar voice arguing with another familiar voice. 
"Reef, how many times do I have to tell you NOT to pull on my hair!" My 'cousin' Rue, her brother Reef, and my 'Aunt' Annie Cresta Odair filed into the roof, with Effie bringing up the rear!
"Surprise!" Rue called as she rushed over to hug me. It turns out ALL the living victors of the Hunger Games have been invited to this feast! 
"Okay, lets get the greeting cleared up. We must stick to the schedule! Today is going to be a big, big day!" 
"Hold up! Are you forgetting someone?" Johanna Mason asked as she raced to hug Mom and Dad. 
I can't WAIT for the feast! Tune in tomorrow for our post-feast interviews with Caeser Flickerman! 

3 comments:

  1. Johanna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you surprised when you saw me? I'm guessing not.... :)
    You and I will be the belles of the ball! And Reef and Cinna will be....The frogs of the ball. I don't think they'd like to be princes (or princesses!!)!
    ~Rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was soooo surprised when you can Rue! And Savanah, don't worry there is going to be more of Johanna soon!
      *~*Finch*~*

      Delete