Monday, July 23, 2012

We have our Johanna!

Hello my beautiful Mockingjays! Gueeeeeeessssss what!?
Lionsgate just announced yesterday that Jena Malone has been cast as the axe-wielding victor from District 7 Johanna Mason!!


What do you think? I think she is perfect for the role (well she looks it, I haven't seen any of her movie I think they are for adults only). Its kinda creepy the natural resemblance to Aunt Johanna! 

Working on a SUPER long post at the minute, but if your eager for some exciting news from the Mellark-Odair clan go to Rue's blog: HERE

I can't wait to see who shall be cast as Finnick and Beetee!
Until the next post, Mockingjays
~*~Finch~*~

3 comments:

  1. Its kind of confusing cause lionsgate hasnt announced anything yet! BUT Josh Hutcherson said that he is looking forward to workinh with Jenna Molone! So I'm really confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I spelled her name wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the i love your blog award check out my blog to see more about it

    ReplyDelete