Saturday, July 21, 2012

First Two Casts of Catching Fire!

Hey Mockingjays (thats my new nickname for my wonderful followers)! Sorry I haven't posted in like a week but I am exhausted from our journey back from the Capitol and I was spending time hanging out with my District friends!

So, we are all eagerly awaiting the Catching Fire movie right!? I'm most excited to hear who will be playing Johanna and Finnick, but recently Lionsgate announced the the first two casting decisions!

Here Wiress! She is one of my favorite characters, and I think Amanda Plummer is perfect for this role!

Philip Seymour Hoffman was cast as the Head Gamemaker gone Rebel: Plutarch Heavensbee! I was expecting someone a little older, but I think he'll do great!

What do you think about these casting decisions, Mockingjays? Do have any ideas about who should play Johanna, Finnick, Mags, or Beetee? Comment below!

P.S. Only 488 more days until The Hunger Games: Catching Fire World Premiere!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Catching Fire! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY WANT ZAC EFFRON TO PLAY FINNICK! He just looks like a really good Finnick! I dont like Zac Effron though.

    ReplyDelete