Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Surprises

I felt something shaking me awake early on the morning of my 15th birthday. My eyes flashed open as I thought "Earthquake!" but there was no earthquake, as my eyes adjusted to the light I looked up to see Helena, Rue, Niall, Cinna, Hannah, Haymitch, Effie, Mom, Dad, Johanna, Reef, Nora (Reef's girlfriend), Uncle Finnick (read about Finnick's return here) and Aunt Annie standing over me.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They began as I sat up and laughed.
"Happy Birthday to Finch! Happy Birthday to you!" Niall gave me a kiss on the cheek (trust me when I say I turned redder than the rose on my bedside table at that!) and a present.
"Open it!" He exclaimed excitedly.
"Okay, okay, Mr. Patience!" I said ripping off the purple tissue paper. "Wow." Inside was a simple yet beautiful golden colored bracelet. Engraved on the top were the words "Always and Forever".
"Awwwww." Rue sighed as Niall blushed crimson.
"Shut up Rue! Oh Niall, its beautiful thank you!" I said giving him a hug.
"Open mine next!" Helena shoved a hastily wrapped parcel in my hand. I opened it to find a wooden framed picture of us the day we got our first bullseyes with our bows. We must have been about three, and we were both pointing excitedly at the arrows in the dead center.
"I love it! Thank you!" I threw my arms around her neck in a hug.
"Me next!" Rue plopped down on the bed, and handed me a present wrapped in blue waved patterned paper. Inside was a aqua blue (my favorite color!) journal with a golden lock and a matching key on a chain. I slipped the key necklace over my head as I thanked her.
"Its truly so beautiful! Your the best!"
My other presents included:
A set of throwing knives and axes from Johanna
A personalized Bible from Finnick and Annie (I read it daily :D)
A pretty coral bracelet from Reef and Nora
A subscription to a hilarious celebrity magazine called Capitol Teen from Haymitch, Effie and Hannah
A set of new arrows from Mom and Dad
A copy of a CD by a VERY old band that I love called One Direction from Cinna
And best of all a lovely day with my friends and family!

Hope you enjoyed reading about my birthday! I'm currently typing this on the train to District 12 and..
I love Niall soooooo much! 
Ugh RUE!
I'm head over heels for him!
Seriously STOP HACKING MY BLOG!
Fat chance!
Ugh.
As I was saying Lalalalallaallalalaaalalalalal Rue is the best! we are traveling back home to I love you you love me we are a happy family District 12 and should arrive I think I'm gonna go hack someone else's account! Bye!
Thank goodness, now if you'll excuse me I must go have a word with Nora about what to teach Rue about computer hacking
RUE ROCKS PANEM'S SOCKS OFF!

6 comments:

  1. He he.....
    RUE ROCKS PANEM'S SOCKS OFF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, c'mon. You know it's funny.
      Reef, Mom, Dad and I are staying in the Capitol for a while, because Dad has some unfinished work to do before he can leave. In two days, we'll leave without Dad. I'll miss you forever!!!!! NEVER forgettt mee!!!!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! Was it really your birthday? You dont have to answer that if you dpont want to! Rue! Why would you do that! I have to admitt though that was pretty funny when you said "RUE KNOCKS PANEMS SOCKS OFF!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimeebob: Yup that really was my birthday! Well the day after, my 15th b-day was on July 14th!
      Rue: How on earth would I forget you!!!

      Delete
    2. Aimeebob: I think I had to much sugar..... :D
      Finch: Well, of course you wouldn't!!!

      Delete